Last Updated on 19/04/2022
Wonderwool Wales this weekend
This weekend we will be in Builth Wells at Wonderwool Wales, the premier Wool & Natural Fibre Festival in Wales.
If you require us to bring anything specific for you to this event, then please let us know by Wednesday evening (20th April 2022) as we will be packing the van next day.
Tickets can be purchased online via their website. Some ‘on the door’ tickets are available, but best to purchase online if you can.
More Mohair Sock colours
Our popular Sheep Shop Mohair Socks are back in stock. We picked them up last week and we have some new colours! Sadly, increased manufacturing costs mean they’ve gone up a little, but they are amazing boot socks.
We still have a few of the last batch at the old price, so get them while you can!
Alpaca blend wool sale
We’ve reduced the price of our Sheep Shop Alpaca blend wool in 50g skeins. There are a limited quantity available in beautiful earthy shades. Get them while you can!
Last chance to book Workshop
Your last chance to book your place on our latest Knitting Workshop. If you want to attend please book now!
- You will learn the basics to be able to make a Fairisle beanie hat
- We will provide everything you need to knit a Fairisle hat (hand dyed wool, pattern, needles and Jaki’s expert tuition)
- A light lunch will be included and refreshments throughout the day
- The workshop will run from 10:30am – 4pm on Sunday 22nd May 2022 and the price is £75.
Places on the workshop are limited to 10 to give you a personal experience, so book soon to reserve your place!
You can book online on our website or by calling the Shop (during business hours).
You can Shop online at anytime: SHOP NOW *
* Free standard delivery for UK orders of £50 and over.