Last Updated on 03/05/2022
Buxton Wool Gathering this weekend
In a few days we will be at Buxton Wool Gathering, in the heart of the Derbyshire dales, on Saturday (7th May) and Sunday (8th May).
You must book your tickets online, as they no longer sell them on the door. They will remain available online until 3pm on 8th May 2022 (the second day). They don’t charge a booking fee!
If you require us to bring anything specific for you to this event, then please let us know by Wednesday evening (4th May) as we will be packing the van next day.
A few places left at our next Workshop
Want to learn the basics of Fairisle (stranded knitting)?
There are still a few places left at our Fairisle Knitting workshop. We need to confirm attendees in the next few days so please book now if you want to get some expert tuition from Jaki of Hot Butter Yarns!
To secure a place book online here: Knitting Workshop or call the Shop.
- You will learn the basics to be able to make a Fairisle beanie hat
- We will provide everything you need to knit a Fairisle hat (hand dyed wool, pattern, needles and Jaki’s expert tuition)
- A light lunch will be included and refreshments throughout the day
- The workshop will run from 10:30am – 4pm on Sunday 22nd May 2022 and the price is £75 pp.
Remember you can Shop online at anytime: SHOP NOW *
* Free standard delivery for UK orders of £50 and over.