Last Updated on
FairIsle Knitting Course by Helen Connington
Helen is a lifelong knitter from Hull and in 2018 won the Kirsty’s Christmas Jumper competition with her amazing beaded, lace and FairIsle creation.
In this class you will be taught the skills required to select colours and to knit two strand colour work and begin knitting your choice of either a tea cosy or hand warmers. You will need to bring your own knitting needles, the price includes refreshments and a light lunch and sufficient wool to complete your chosen project.
- Date and Time – Sunday 14th July 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Location – Wensleydale Longwool Sheep Shop, Leyburn, North Yorkshire
- Tea and coffee provided throughout the day with a light lunch. (Please advise of any food allergies)
- Needles required – 3.5mm and 4mm
- Pattern provided
- Competence – You must have basic knitting skills
- Price £45.00
To book please ring the shop on 01969 623558 or email email@example.com, places are limited.