Last Updated on 07/04/2022
Fairisle Knitting workshop
At long last we are resuming our occasional Workshops! The first one will be An Introduction to Fairisle Knitting course with Jaki Bogg, will take place on Sunday 22nd May 2022 in our Leyburn shop.
- You will learn the basics to be able to make a Fairisle beanie hat
- We will provide everything you need to knit a Fairisle hat (hand dyed wool, pattern, needles and Jaki’s expert tuition)
- A light lunch will be included and refreshments throughout the day
- The workshop will run from 10:30am – 4pm on Sunday 22nd May 2022 and the price is £75.
Places on the workshop are limited to 10 to give you a personal experience, so book soon to reserve your place!
You can book online on our website or by calling the Shop (during business hours).
Spring into Wool this weekend
We are in Leeds this weekend at the Spring into Wool show! Join us there if you can.
You can pay on the door or you can buy a ticket in advance. If you pay on the door, the cost will be £2 more per person, so best to book in advance.
Wonderwool Wales next
After Easter we will be at Wonderwool Wales, the premier Wool & Natural Fibre Festival in Wales, so consider booking those tickets too if you are wanting to attend!
Easter Opening Hours
Remember you can Shop online at anytime: SHOP NOW *
* Free standard delivery for UK orders of £50 and over.